Each year, several virtual trainings are organised by the project partners. These trainings aim at:
- informing about the process and the specifics of the EWWR as well as about its’ new features,
- introducing the new features of the project (3Rs, European Clean-Up Day, Prevention Thematic Days, awards competition, etc.)
- training participants on how to organise and implement actions related to the Prevention Thematic Days
- training participants on how to organise clean-up activities in the scope of the European Clean-Up Day
Depending on the programme of the trainings, they are set up mainly to inform and train current and potential future EWWR Coordinators and Action Developers.
New! Learn how to do your Pecha Kucha presentation! The link contains explanations on the presentation method used to present the best practices during the final LIFE EWWR International Conference in Barcelona, Spain on 18 May 2017.
- 28 June 2016: EWWR webin@r - Training Session 8
- 9 June 2016: EWWR webin@r - Training Session 7
- 16 July 2015: EWWR webin@r - Training Session 6
- 4 March 2015: EWWR webin@r - Training Session 5
- 2 October 2014: EWWR webin@ar - Training session 4
- 10 July 2014: EWWR webin@ar - Training session 3
- 1 April 2014: EWWR webin@ar - Training session 2
- 10 October 2013: EWWR webin@ar - Training session 1